Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.012 NGN / INR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 152,872 ₦ (₨30,502) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)