Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.084 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 215,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 109,240 ₦ (1,102 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)