Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.933 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 682,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 267,782 ₦ (2,791 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)