Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.532 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 702,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 278,308 ₦ (2,854 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)