Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.737 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 218,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 59,245 ₦ (ARS $6,084) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)