Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.946 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 211,861 ₦ (₨71,919) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)