Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00862 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 132,874 ₦ (﷼ 15,412,767) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)