Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00824 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 117,318 ₦ (﷼ 14,241,612) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)