Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00824 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 787,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 273,034 ₦ (﷼ 33,144,341) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)