Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Akure, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04525 NGN / KPWX *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 74% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,090,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,059,996 ₦ (2,617,412 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)