Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40377 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,950,755 ₦ (4,831,302 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)