Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40498 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,990,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,290,958 ₦ (5,657,014 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)