Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39889 NGN / KPW *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,030,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,105,036 ₦ (5,277,250 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)