Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00146 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 72% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5.90 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1.68 ₦ (Bs 1,153) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)