Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.861 NGN / VES *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 14,804 ₦ (2,526 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 ₦ in Akure.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)