Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.390 NGN / UYU
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 573,393 ₦ ($U50,340) in Punta del Este.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)