Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 486,138 ₦ (CH$899,622) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)