Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.669 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 158,370 ₦ (S/. 1,444) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)