Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.983 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 558,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 239,516 ₦ (4,203 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)