Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.220 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 491,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 188,209 ₦ (S/. 1,739) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)