Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.648 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 663,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 249,976 ₦ (€586) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)