Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.546 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 621,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 230,890 ₦ (€550) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)