Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.213 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 724,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 331,571 ₦ (€802) in Prešov.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 4 hours ago)