Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.827 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 150,993 ₦ ($b2,858) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)