Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.332 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 136,368 ₦ ($b2,606) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)