Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.441 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 638,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 285,658 ₦ (R$ 2,962) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)