Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.746 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 646,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 288,257 ₦ (R$ 3,075) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)