Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 96.080 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 729,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 325,980 ₦ (R$ 3,393) in Porto Velho.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)