Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.265 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 157,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 52,708 ₦ (E£ 2,601) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)