Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.011 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 679,095 ₦ (12,810 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)