Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.854 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 672,760 ₦ (12,492 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)