Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.079 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 691,816 ₦ (12,793 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)