Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.187 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,280,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,566,099 ₦ (32,962 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)