Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.860 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 791,680 ₦ (7,272 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)