Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.104 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 886,430 ₦ (8,200 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)