Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.624 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 41% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,627 ₦ (5,815 Franc) in Port-Gentil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)