Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.209 NGN / HTG
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 952,406 ₦ (182,844 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)