Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.327 NGN / HTG
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,021,971 ₦ (191,840 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)