Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.741 NGN / HTG
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 732,243 ₦ (154,443 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (31 minutes ago)