Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.844 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 728,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 354,088 ₦ (€831) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)