Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02491 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 154,593 ₦ (Rp 6,205,326) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (36 minutes ago)