Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.989 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 176,257 ₦ (R$ 1,895) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)