Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.211 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 639,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 272,162 ₦ (€646) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)