Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.133 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 32% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,649,542 ₦ (EC$12,298) in Plymouth, Montserrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)