Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.783 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 32% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,740,863 ₦ (EC$13,111) in Plymouth, Montserrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)