Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 214.893 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 175,602 ₦ (817 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)