Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 209.242 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 400,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 143,679 ₦ (687 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)