Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.197 NGN / RON
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 174,251 ₦ (1,911 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)