Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.467 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,381 ₦ (24 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)