Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.720 NGN / RON
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 124,118 ₦ (1,415 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)