Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.507 NGN / RON
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 420,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 147,690 ₦ (1,614 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)