Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.441 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 569,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 229,156 ₦ (R$ 2,452) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)