Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.886 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 741,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 305,790 ₦ (R$ 3,156) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)