Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 410.534 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 41% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 962,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 570,592 ₦ (€1,390) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)