Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09089 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 531,876 ₦ (5,851,946 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)