Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.103 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 880,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 419,511 ₦ (37,784 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)