Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01564 NGN / VND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,625 ₦ (167,845 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)