Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01559 NGN / VND
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,505 ₦ (160,709 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)