Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.767 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 380,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 173,586 ₦ (R 6,737) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)