Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 88.762 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 419,177 ₦ (RM4,722) in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)