Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.489 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 912,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 361,806 ₦ (RM4,089) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)