Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.731 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 410,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 136,922 ₦ (₨50,136) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)