Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.946 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 452,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 155,276 ₦ (₨52,716) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)