Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.990 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 41% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 888,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 524,623 ₦ (€1,237) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)