Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.134 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 995,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 576,590 ₦ (€1,409) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)