Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12520 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 198,901 ₦ (COL$1,588,718) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)