Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.942 NGN / MZN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,389,513 ₦ (233,852 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)