Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.279 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 552,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 228,722 ₦ (R$ 2,452) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)