Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.039 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 125,304 ₦ (120,613 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)