Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.268 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 37% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,310,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 821,699 ₦ (€1,965) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)