Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02480 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 78,544 ₦ (Rp 3,166,923) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 2 hours ago)