Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.901 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 446,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 192,074 ₦ (5,068 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)