Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.890 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 208,449 ₦ (5,501 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $329 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)