Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.786 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 222,452 ₦ (5,735 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)