Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.931 NGN / CZK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 653,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 247,026 ₦ (15,506 Kč) in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)